The Italian Australian Lawyers Association is committed to developing a mentoring program to provide AILA members and non-members an opportunity to be mentored by senior members of the legal profession.
Currently, the Association is preparing a mentoring guide to facilitate the mentoring program, which is expected to be launched in early 2016. The mentoring guide will be included on this website.
Importantly, the mentoring program will aim to provide those mentored:
- the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge about the legal profession;
- encouragement with legal studies and achieving personal goals;
- general guidance concerning career planning;
- strategies to build confidence in their abilities, and
- the opportunity to observe and access a variety of areas of expertise within the legal profession.